1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Kinda. My mom saw a movie when she was pregnant, in which one of the main characters was named Lia. She liked it so much she chose it for me (if I was a boy, I would have been Ryan). When I was finally born, she couldn't remember how it was spelled, so it ended up being Lea.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday night, watching that darn Extreme Home Makeover. It gets me every time.
3. Do you like your handwriting? I do. It's very swoopy and girly.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Sara Lee smoked turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Noah, age 9
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?I think so. I'm a likable person, just a bit shy at first. I'd take me out for a couple of drinks to loosen me up.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? ya think?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not for all the money in the world. I hate heights.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats (cinnamon)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no, I do that thing where you use your other foot to pry off the shoe. The second shoe is always the toughest.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am a big wimp.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's Brownie Batter
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their smile.
15. RED OR PINK? I'm a sucker for anything pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am the worst procrastinator. The upside to that, is that I do my best work under pressure.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Nana Peg. There's so much she's missing that I know would make her happy.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? denim and no shoes...grey socks though.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? coffee, a banana, and toast.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Mario Batali and Martha Stewart cooking on TV.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? periwinkle
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? any kind of fruit smell, especially ripe peaches and fresh apples.
I also love the smell of Baby Magic baby wash.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jon. He gives me a wake up call every morning from work to say hi.
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? New England Patriots football.
26. HAIR COLOR? brown, with a few pesky grays thrown in. Not enough to go nuts over, yet.
27. EYE COLOR? bluish-grey
28 .Do you wear contacts? Yes, I got them when I was 14. I even had those colored ones in High School.
29.FAVORITE FOOD? pasta of any kind.
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I sound like the biggest baby, but scary movies give me nightmares. I will watch them, but my hands are up over my eyes the entire time. Happy endings are overrated, but nice.
I like an unexpected ending- like in "The Departed".
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hoot.
32 WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black t from Old Navy.
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? I love winter. For me, it's the time of year I have the most energy. In the summer, the heat gets to me, and I turn into a slug.
34. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs AND kisses!
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Kahlua Trifle.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I use the couch cushion- optical mouse.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Heroes. I got the DVD set of the first season for my birthday, and I've been hooked ever since.
38. FAVORITE SOUND? Noah saying "mom".
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles are way before my time, but their music has always been a constant in my life.
I only like one song from the Stones; Sympathy for the Devil.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Ireland. I loved it, and would pull up stakes and move there permanently in a heartbeat.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a very good singer. (just shy to do it in front of people)
November 27, 2007