April 24, 2008

I love...

I got this over at Jillians. :) The rules: Make a list of your loves. The only catch? You can’t include a single person you know on your list. No “I love the way my husband laughs” or “I love hearing my little girl call for me.” It’ll be tough, I know. But this particular little exercise is about stripping away everyone who defines you and figuring out what you (not his partner; not their mother/daughter/sister/friend) love.





I love everything about the beach.


I love lying on the floor under the Christmas tree.


I love a good cup of coffee (hot and iced).

I love consistently normal blood sugars.

I love Converse All Star sneakers.



I love maki sushi.


I love old buildings and architecture.


I love a warm cat to cuddle with.


I love learning to knit and crochet.


I love helicopter pods that fall from trees.


I love a good joke.


I love painting my toenails.


I love random acts of kindness.


I love wasabi peas.


I love singing and dancing.


I love rain on the roof at night.


I love driving with the windows down and the radio up.


I love ugg slippers.


I love flossing.


I love clean crisp sheets and down comforters.


I love baking.


I love Stephen King books.


I love Hello Kitty.


I love vintage Pyrex vessels.


I love Ireland.


I love food cooked on the grill.


I love to organize.

I love a good cry.

I love the song "Here Comes the Sun"

0 comments: