September 23, 2008

We go to eleven.

Sunday marked the anniversary of the day I married my best friend- the person who thinks this nerdy girl is cool, who loves so freely and honestly, and who is without a doubt the most supportive and giving person in my life.

Over these past eleven years, we have weathered storms and celebrated huge victories. Shared inside jokes, and personal pain. We've laughed till our stomachs hurt, cried till tears would no longer fall, and held each others hand as we walk together through the very bumpy terrain of life.

I wouldn't change one single moment.

6 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

meanderings said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope you a nice day.

Bernard said...

Lea

Belated happy anniversary to both of you. I think you've got a great thing going!

k2 said...

How wonderfully awesome - CONGRATS!
k2

George said...

Very cool! Congrats!